Please contact us using the boxes below.
To reserve the property clients will need to complete a simple booking form and pay a 30% deposit. Once the completed form and deposit are received the booking is secured. The remaining 70% and cost of bed linen / towels, if required, is due 4 weeks before the rental commences. The refundable security deposit of £300 or Euros 300 may be paid prior to arrival by bank transfer, or in cash on arrival and will be refunded within 7 days by bank transfer providing there is no damage.
If you are interested in booking the property please contact us, in the first instance via email, and we will try and hold the dates until the booking form is returned and deposit paid to formalise the booking.
Please clearly state:-
Your postal address
Contact phone number
Dates of interest
Number of adults in party
Number of children, include ages, in party
Number of towels required
Number of sets of bedding required
Whether you prefer single or double beds. (We can convert two single beds to form a double bed in each of the three main bedrooms, if requested)