Price includes heating, electricity and final deep cleaning and tourist tax. We reserve the right to charge a nominal sum for bed linen and towels, if we are not present to service the chalet ourselves.
Information and Instructions.
1. A few days before arrival please e-mail us. Also, please advise at that stage if you require the baby high chair or cot to be available and whether you require double or single beds.
2. On the day of arrival please give us a call or email us, to let us know when to expect you.
3. We will arrange to meet with you at the bottom of the steps in front of the Tourist Office in Oz and take you to the chalet.
4. We are available during your stay, to answer any questions. Check in is from 4pm. Please advise if this does not suit and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements. Two sets of keys will be provided. A security deposit of £300 or Euros 300 is payable by bank transfer prior to arrival, or by cash upon arrival, and will be refunded within 7 days by bank transfer providing there is no damage or key / card loss. Check out is before 10am.
We ask that guests perform some basic cleaning tasks when leaving the chalet.
• Please bring all rubbish to the rubbish depot beside the Hors Piste Hotel. The rubbish depot is in the wooden building just under the Clos du Pre button lift.
• Please remove all bed linen from the beds and leave it on the beds.
• Please leave all towels provided on the floor of the bathroom.
• Please ensure all food items are removed from the fridge.
• Please give the floor a quick sweep.
• Please ensure ash is cleared from fireplace.
That’s it. Thanks. We will organise the check out and refund of any deposit paid.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.